How can I reopen the calendar for cancellation date?

Tony-and-Kerry0
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

How can I reopen the calendar for cancellation date?

I accidently canceled the request, instead of changing the date.  Now the dates are blocked.  How can i reopen those dates again?  Thanks in advance for your help. 

8 Replies 8
Martin80
Level 5
Munich, Germany

Hy @Tony-and-Kerry0,

after cancelling a booking, the dates are blocked - you cant do anything against that. If it was an accident and you want to allow your guest to book, you can contact the Support.

you will find everything you need for that at the "FAQ´s".

Greetings from Germany,

Martin

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Tony-and-Kerry0  Does the guest still want to go through with the reservation?  If so, contact Airbnb and see if they will unblock those dates. 

You should read this Airbnb artile on host cancellations: 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/990/how-do-host-cancellation-penalties-work

Jeannine102
Level 1
Berlin, Germany

@Martin80  hello!

I have the same problem buy I can't find the German phone number for this matter. do you happen to know it?

thanks

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

All the ways of contacting Airbnb including phone numbers are listed under the Contact Airbnb post towards the top of the forum you are posting in  @Jeannine102 

Hi @Helen3 

I'm sorry but in my website on top there is nothing alike Contact Airbnb.. I've been searching those numbers forever now.. Looks like they're not listed anywhere in the German version of the website.

if you happen to have a link to that page, It'd be lovely if you could share it with me, thanks

Jeannine102_0-1644228068411.png

@Jeannine102  Helen was not referring to the Airbnb website. She clearly said the post was at the top of this Help section of this forum you are posting on. Go to the first page of this Help forum. It is the first post

It is still pinned there.

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Jeannine102 I think @Sarah977 and @Helen3 meant this post here. It links to a few popular topics, the Resolution Center, and the Airbnb contact page.

I hope that helps! 😃

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Jeannine102 

You need to use :Airbnb Help: contact 

Choose the right options from the menus, then you will end up with a live chat, a phonenumber or message system, depending on the issue.

BTW

The phone number used to be: +49 30 30 80 83 80

But not sure it is still operational.