How can i fix my settings in the Community in order to be informed about all questions regarding all procedures for taxes,official registration,laws etc exclusively in Greece ?

George123
Level 10
Attica, Greece

How can i fix my settings in the Community in order to be informed about all questions regarding all procedures for taxes,official registration,laws etc exclusively in Greece ?

How can i fix my settings in the Community in order to be informed about all questions written either in English or Greek,regarding all procedures for taxes,official registration,laws or any other topic etc, exclusively in Greece ?

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@George123 

You can't.

But you can "subscribe" to posts which certain labels, but often labels or tags are not used, so rather useless

There seems not to be a separate community for Greece at the moment.

(check "globe" icon at top of page for available communities.)

@Emiel1  Thanks for the answer!
But...  till February or March 2020, i get emails informing me for a new post or question in the tag: "διαδικασία ενοικίασης στην Ελλαδα", and then, suddenly, i stopped to receive such emails,without make any alteration in my settings...Will you please be kind enough, to explain step-by-step, how i can subscribe in tags i am interested?
Thank you so much for your help!