How do I become a neighbourhood co-host?

Nicole456
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

How do I become a neighbourhood co-host?

Hello, 

I need help knowing how to make myself and set up a profile for neighbourhood co hosting. 

Could anyone please help? 

Thank you

Nicole

35 Replies 35

Thank you for this.  Do you know where I find the details of where Airbnb thinks my area location is? 

I followed tge link but it said I would be notified when co hosting is available in my area. 

Thank you 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Nicole456

You can only be a co-host through Airbnb if you are a superhost. The listing on your profile only shows one review, so doesn't look like you can apply.

Nothing to stop you setting up as a co-host independently and promoting your service to local hosts. The vast majority are likely though to want to use a highly experienced host who understands the ins and outs of hosting with Airbnb.

I have been cleaning Airbnb’s and residential properties for quite some time and have excellent references. I would like to promote myself as a co-host but not sure how to do this. 

Cheers

Alice and Jeff, this page doesn't seem to be live any more. Any idea if co-hosting is still available? 

Hi, co-hosting is still available but not through a list where you can search for a co-host. You can just enter the email of a person you know or you have been introduced to and invite him to be your listing's co-host.

I'm online co-hosting for several owners who don't have the time to pre-screen guests, answer requests on time, or manage pricing to be always competitive and this is how they invite me.

Tbh, co-hosting is a must-have feature of Airbnb.

hope this helps

Theodore

Does airbnb take any additional fees from the co-host?

Hey I'm interested in being a co-host in the USA how does that work who do I contact 

hi, I'm very much interested in co hosting on air bnb, I see you've had quite a success in doing so already. What method did you use to become a successful co host? How did you aproach the owner?

Thanks  

Hi there,

but how did your register for the first time. what about if you dont no one in AIR BNB.

thank you.

Hey.  Where can I find owners who needs a co host ? I’m interested in becoming a co host in the SoCaL area! 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

By setting up your business and investing in marketing your co-hosting business to hosts who you have identified as your target market @Jonathan1324 

@Helen3 Thank you Helen. Any tips and ideas on how to go about doing that?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

1. Do your market research on your competitors

2. Identify what you can offer that is better/different than your competitors

3. Develop a business and marketing plan aimed at the hosts you have identified as your target market

4. Implement your business and marketing plan