How do I become a neighbourhood co-host?

Nicole456
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

How do I become a neighbourhood co-host?

Hello, 

I need help knowing how to make myself and set up a profile for neighbourhood co hosting. 

Could anyone please help? 

Thank you

Nicole

35 Replies 35

o That page is no longer available...reason?

Hi Alice. I am also interested in promoting myself as a co host. Whenever I follow your link it goes to my airbnb messages though. Is that where it's supposed to lead? 

hi Alice,

i tried the link to register for the co hosting does not  work!!

Meg47
Level 2
Newport, RI

I, too, am wondering the same. Thanks, Meg

Joy213
Level 2
Carlsbad, CA

Hi All,

I'm looking to co-host in the San Diego, CA area. I do not have co-hosting experience with airbnb but I have been in the property management business for 10 years. I have been studying the ins and outs of of the business and I'm confident I would do a great job managing listings. My rates would be negotiable of course.

Please contact me if you know of anyone seeking a co-host in San Diego county or Orange county. Thanks!

Joy

Edna68
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

I would like to become a co-host my phone number is **

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

ElenaandNick0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I also am would like to offer my help with co-hosting. I've been a host on Airbnb since 2013 and know all ins and outs. I can also help with getting your place guest-ready, interior design reccomendation, decluttering etc.

Hi i live in Atlanta ga and im trying to become a co host can u help me become one

Ninoska5
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

I am an experienced host/ co-host of two properties. One in TN and another in Costa Rica. I currently live in San Antonio TX if anyone needs a co-host to manage or to clean (owner of a cleaning company)their property in this area please let me know **.

blessings ,

Ninoska **

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Kenneth189
Level 2
Palma, Spain

Hi everyone. My name is Kenneth Nava I'm from Perú and I was an airbnb host for over a year and since I moved to Palma de Mallorca I would like to become a neighboorhood co-host here. Let me know if you are in the area and are interested. Good vibes.

Kristin103
Level 2
Ferndale, MI

I am interested in Co Hosting as a professional career in the Metro Detroit area, specifically the Woodward Corridor are (Ferndale to Birmingham, Detroit also) I was a Superhost and currently have a long term renter in my home. I loved being an Airbnb Host, and have experience as a Landlord. I was also a Realtor for over 10 years. I own my own seasonal business so I have the time and experience to help Host. Is there a particular site I can advertise on?  I tried looking through the posts, and all links seem to be expired or not available. I would appreciate any help!  Kindest Regards, Kristin

Alison27
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

I am in the Western Cape winelands area , South Afirca and have 2 houses on airbnb for several years.  I am happy to co-host other peoples houses when they away or dont have the time .   Really keen . so If any one needs co-hosting dont hestitate to get hold of me.  I can mangage clean and keep the property in tip top condition... pity the co-hosting button is no longer there to help promote this?  Not sure why as last year I did quite a bit of it.... Help set up on air bnb etc  Alison Carter Johnson

How can I become neighborhood’s co- host on Airbnb? 

Danielle786
Level 2
Chepstow, United Kingdom

Hi everyone, I am based in Chepstow and happy to co-host around the area; including Chepstow, Wye Valley & Forest of Dean. Danielle

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Danielle786 

The  best thing for you to do is develop a marketing plan and identify channels to promote your business to those you have identified as being part of your target market.

for example having your own website, social media, investing in Google and social media ads etc.