How do I contact air bnb when they've messed up a payment please? I have a specific problem that needs a specific answer

Nicola1850
Level 1
Auckland, NZ

How do I contact air bnb when they've messed up a payment please? I have a specific problem that needs a specific answer

I have been trawling all the pre-scripted answers and can't find a solution... can someone please tell me  how to contact airbnb accounts people directly.

6 Replies 6
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Nicola1850  Large pinned post, on first page of this Help forum, right above where your post appeared :

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED/m-p/1201056#M...

You can't contact an accounts team member directly, but hopefully the CS agent you talk to will pass it to the appropriate dept.

I must be thicker than I thought... I don't understand your post... can you be more specific about how/where/  I can click or contact please?

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Nicola1850  Look on the first page of this Help forum where you posted this. There is a pinned post there entitled "Contact Airbnb" It has phone numbers and other ways to contact Airbnb. If you just click on that link I posted above, it will take you right to that post.

thanks  for your help but it keeps logging me out once I've logged in...andthen I go round in circles...however I do think  I've  resolved my issue despite this. Manythanks!

Maia29
Level 10
Anchorage, AK

+1 (415) 800-5959 Call this number during US business working hours in California. The US based call center is very helpful. 

Thank you!  This was very helpful until they hung up on me.. however I have managed to resolve my issue nonetheless. Many  thanks!