How do I find a co-host in my area?

Answered!
Janna4
Level 1
Sacramento, CA

How do I find a co-host in my area?

I'm a host and am in need of support with cleaning, restocking, and managing my rental.

According to Airbnb's website, Airbnb offers a directory for co-hosts who want to support hosts https://www.airbnb.com/co-hosting/start, but don't have their own space. Where do I find this directory?

Does anyone have recommendations on where I can find someone to co-host and manage my property? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you! 😃

1 Best Answer
Nils7
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

If you need a co-host, Airbnb's answer that 'Hey! Ask a friend or neighbour to help!' is not terribly useful..........but you can register your interest on the site, and the registered co-hosts in your area can then see your listing and get in touch is 

View Best Answer in original post

303 Replies 303
Diego85
Level 1
New York, NY

I live and have been hosting on airbnb in East Harlem NYC since 2012.

Im leaving for a week and have two occasions during my trip in which guests will be coming and going and need help with setting up new bedding, towels and minimal tyding. airbnb got rid of the feature for recruiting other hosts from the market place (why?) and no one in my immediate family is around to help. how do i get a trustworthy and reliable co host who can help me out? the exact dates i need help with are saturday april 6 after 11am and again on thursday april 11th after 11am. any leads would be appreciated. thank you!

Hi!

My name is Debbie and I live in Houston, TX. We own a condo that I cohost with our son. It’s both fun and successful! Our last is in college and thus have more time on my hands now. Would love to co host other properties!

Yohan20
Level 2
Beau Bassin-Rose Hill, Mauritius

Hi @Debbie487, I recently found this website https://www.findcohost.com/ if you are still looking for a cohost. Good luck!

Lynn367
Level 2
Dana Point, CA

Hi, Lynn here in Beutiful Sunny Southern California

Co-Hosting/Hosting/Consulting

I focus on making your listing the “go to” top property for your area generating top income.

It all starts with being “ Guest Focused and Unique”. The reviews are the life-blood of your business.

Each owner/host is different and has unique needs. I will work to tailor a program to your individual needs.

• Listing Review: Review listing in relation to market and experience.
  • Listing Setup: Create and optimize on one or more platforms .
  • Guest Communication:
  • Calendar Management
  • Dynamic Pricing-ever changing needs.
  • Operations-Cleaning/Maintenance

Let me know how I can improve your property.

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Maria1167
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

Looking to co host for a client or 2 in Bristol Uk

I have been a super host for over 2 years and own several air bnbs in the south west of England.

Hosting them is my sole job.

I would be thinking to charge around the 12-15% mark depending on the property + cleaning fees.

Would anybody here be interested or know the best way I can go about finding clientel.

Can happily prove my super host status and gleaming reviews with property links if required etc

Jerrold0
Level 2
Chatham, United Kingdom

Hi  my name is Carol Gordon ( South Chatham,MA Cape Cod- USA) and I'm interested in co-hosting Air bnb. I'm a former Bed and Breakfast owner/operator and currently an Air BnB host. You can contact me via email at 

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Julian326
Level 2
Moncton, Canada

Hey all, not sure if this is still active or not but I just recently purchased a place in Zephyrhills, and was looking for a co-host. I live in Canada, and this will be my first time hosting, so any help at all would be appreciated. Feel free to email me at ** and hopefully we can figure something out. Thanks in advance

Joseph661
Level 2
New York, NY

ANYONE Looking for a co-host in Atlanta? Im an experienced host, i'm mobile (have a vehicle), and i'm also available all hours of the day anyday

Hello,

I'm looking for a co-host to handle a place in Astoria, Queens NY

* Schedule cleaning

* Quality control

* Manage guest messages, answer questions, coordinate guests' arrival and departure, etc.

* Manage reservation settings and accept or decline reservation requests

I look forward to hearing from you soon and have a wonderful day! 

All the best, 

Christian

Demetrius7
Level 2
Tampa, FL

Hi we will be listing one of our rental properties next month and are looking for co-host in Tampa, FL. Is there anyone around with experience who can help us with cleaning, restocking, and managing our rental?

Please reach us at *sensitive information hidden*

Thank you! 😃

Demetrius 

*sensitive information hidden*

Hello Demetrius! Hope all is well! Take a look at www.bbgoldenproperties.com to help you care for your property.

Best Regards,

AirBnB Consultant

Jacelyne0
Level 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hi there!

This is exactly what we do! Currently a Superhost! We currently manage/co-host 3 cabins in Tennessee which we have turned into smart homes. We manage everything remotely which allows us to know what’s happening with each home at all times. We’ve been doing this for over a year and are currently looking for 3 more cabins to co-host.

We’re a young, tech-savvy couple who are photographers and videographers. We can also help with listing photos, website and marketing materials. 

Please contact us at *sensitive information hidden* if you have any questions! 

Thanks!

Jacelyne 

Chad169
Level 2
Mooresville, IN

I am looking for a co-host in the Indianapolis area.  If interested, please email me at **.  Thanks!

Anna2224
Level 1
Stockholm, Sweden

When i go to my calendar there is No such option as a co-hosting one. 

Would someone be able to provide a photo?

thaaanks!!!! ☘️☘️☘️

Roxanne82
Level 2
Orange, VA

Hello All,

I am centrally located within the Fredericksburg/Charlottesville/ Richmond, Colonial Beach VA  areas. If anyone is in need of a Co-Host please feel free to contact me to discuss rates/ possible opportunities.

Respectfully,

Roxanne