How do I find a co-host in my area?

Answered!
Janna4
Level 1
Sacramento, CA

How do I find a co-host in my area?

I'm a host and am in need of support with cleaning, restocking, and managing my rental.

According to Airbnb's website, Airbnb offers a directory for co-hosts who want to support hosts https://www.airbnb.com/co-hosting/start, but don't have their own space. Where do I find this directory?

Does anyone have recommendations on where I can find someone to co-host and manage my property? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you! 😃

1 Best Answer
Nils7
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

If you need a co-host, Airbnb's answer that 'Hey! Ask a friend or neighbour to help!' is not terribly useful..........but you can register your interest on the site, and the registered co-hosts in your area can then see your listing and get in touch is 

View Best Answer in original post

303 Replies 303
Monica1508
Level 2
New York, NY

Hello! 

I am interested in becoming a co-host in the New York / Westchester / Greenwich, CT area. Please reach out if you would like to chat.

Thanks,

Monica

I am interested in co-hosting more in the Florida area if anyone is looking!!! 

Thank you 

Kat

Mia150
Level 2
Scottsdale, AZ

I would love to co-host here in the PHX area, if anyone is looking! 

Caroline1479
Level 2
South Yarra, AU

I want a friend of mine to  be co host of my place while I am away for 8 weeks  and manage the communication and bookings .

she doesnt have a listing herself, so does she need to download the  airbnb app to her phone ?

Im not sure how it works and I cant find this exact information on the airbnb site 

Thank you 

Caroline

Australia

I should add,I  have already invited her to be co host through the airbnb site, but unsure what's next so that she can communicate with guests while Im away

Lana601
Level 1
Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Hi all, I’m looking for properties to co-host. I have my own property but have the time and flexibility to manage many more. Anyone in New York or New Jersey area looking for a co-host? I would be happy to help. 

Yolanda350
Level 2
Cypress, TX

Hello my name is Yolanda. I am a local  Here in Houston TX that is able to run your property and do anything that needs to be done to run your property successfully. 

Stephen784
Level 1
Ultimo, AU

Can use: **.com

Lucky26
Level 2
Taguig, Philippines

I am looking for a Co-Host in our property that is located in Mabini, Batangas, Philippines

I can help you with co hosting your property

Diana1474
Level 1
Rotterdam, Netherlands

Good Morning. I live in the Netherlands. I'm looking for a co-host for my house in Portugal. For cleaning, receiving guests, check-in, Check-out. I cant find anywhere the option to find a co-host, that isnt a friend from me already. Could you please help? Thank you very much!

I can help you with co hosting your property. 

Lisa4990
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Hi! If you need a co-host in Vegas or California, I am your girl! I can guarantee an increase in revenue due to my proven methods! I also offer other services NATIONWIDE (USA) with similar results! Contact me with any questions. I’m forming a new Instagram and you can contact me @instantairbnbhost 🙂

I just found out about co hosting on airbnb this morning.  I have been wanting to do something like this for a long time! I have a Real Estate background and over 20 years of customer service experience. Having my own airbnb properties is actually one of my future goals. I saw the ones my daughter rented and being a prior Realtor and Property Manager I looked at all of the things I would change! lol It drove me nuts! I'm a bit of a perfectionist. 🙂   I am a self employed Real Estate Virtual Assistant right now and I'm looking for more work. 

I live about an hour North of Pittsburgh if anyone has listings they need help with! If you just want someone to handle the bookings and customer communications I can do that for anyone, anywhere! (Well, who speaks English) 

I'm about to go make an ad, I really want to do this! ❤️ 

Stephen784
Level 1
Ultimo, AU

They took down the cohosting feature, so I created a free alternative can find it here: airhostassist.com. Can list your cohosting services or list your house for cohosts to contact you free. Steve