How do I find a co-host in my area?

Answered!
Janna4
Level 1
Sacramento, CA

How do I find a co-host in my area?

I'm a host and am in need of support with cleaning, restocking, and managing my rental.

According to Airbnb's website, Airbnb offers a directory for co-hosts who want to support hosts https://www.airbnb.com/co-hosting/start, but don't have their own space. Where do I find this directory?

Does anyone have recommendations on where I can find someone to co-host and manage my property? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you! 😃

1 Best Answer
Nils7
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

If you need a co-host, Airbnb's answer that 'Hey! Ask a friend or neighbour to help!' is not terribly useful..........but you can register your interest on the site, and the registered co-hosts in your area can then see your listing and get in touch is 

View Best Answer in original post

303 Replies 303
Victoria110
Level 5
Oakland, CA

I know a wonderful person who is looking for co-hosting oportunities in the Oakland / Berkeley , California Bay Area.  Obdulia is my house cleaner fantastic. (I know this is seperate from co host but it's just a plug.) She is also great at prepping a room, greeting guests and general communication. Her first language is Spanish and she speaks English failry well.  You could discuss with her what you need. Her email is **.

**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Looking for occasional help cleaning in MOntclair area. Very occasional - somebody who could come on an on call basis when I am out of town.  Hope you can connect me with your friend, Victoria. 

thanks

Jim

Raegan4
Level 2
Orlando, FL

Hi there,

If there is anyone looking for a cohost in the Miami FL. or Orlando, FL area, please write me or email me at ** Thank you! I would be happy to help.

**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Deb163
Level 1
Park City, UT

Hi there!!  I have a listing in Park City, Utah and would love to find a co-host.  The duties of the co-host are as follows:

1. Help with managing the Airbnb website reservations.  Get back with people in a timely manner.

2.  Clean the condo prior to check-ins. 

3.  Be able to answer questions from guests if need be.

4. Check the unit after a check out to make sure everything is good.

I will pay $65 for cleaning the unit.  It is a small condo!!  1100 sq ft.  Two bedrooms.  I will also pay a 15% commission of each booking. 

If you are interested in co hosting in the Park City, Utah area for this upcoming ski season, please email me.  ** 

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi I am looking to co host how can I find property owners that need a host? I am very experienced hosting and I also work in leasing and property. I am currently in San Antonio.

Is it  possible to get your phone or e mail Becky?

I need a co host for a house in San Antonio TX.

I Live in México.

Darren98
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Hello everyone,

Just posting here that if anyone is looking for a housecleaner or property manager for their AirBNB property here in Las Vegas, we are looking to expand our business. We mainly specialize in MGM Signature (have a couple of units there) but we are accomodating other properties in the Vegas area as well.

Our Services:

• Professional Cleanings and Laundry Service
  • Short term and traditional rentals
  • Property preparation for both short and traditional rentals
  • Guest communication 24/7
  • Guest check-in and personal greetings
  • Maintenance and repairs of properties
  • Professional photography of the property for listings
  • Amenities for the guest to get maximum satisfaction on the property
  • Price monitoring with our proprietary algorithm software
  • Proprietary calendar software to prevent double bookings across different OTAs

If interested, leave a message or send me a PM here on AirBNB.

I live in redmond Washington (Seattle area). I am wanting to become someones co host!  I have enough free time to manage someones propertly as same as how I treat my property:) please contact me if you are interested. ** . thanks!!

Setareh0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

I live in Vancouver but have 2 places to host in Toronto. 

It's more than 2 years I'm hosting with Airbnb. I'm ready to Co-Host your places from everywhere over the website, including answering the messages, arrange the calendar and take care of your guests like mine. 

Please let me know If it can be helpful to improve your hosting to become the super host 🙂

Hi,

How do you do that while away? stocking, cleaning, getting coffee/tea...I thought its best to find someone in the area. I live in Seattle!

I live in washington in Monroe. I would be more that happy to help co host your place. 🙂 If your looking? 

Hi Mahnza, if you are still looking for a co-host please consider HomeKey. We are a very small team based in Seattle that optimizes your properties potential income and ensures your guests have an amazing stay. If you are interested please contact us at ** Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

I live in NY, but I'm looking for someone to cohost one of my properties in Lancaster PA.

Please reach out to me if you live closeby and have cohosting experience.

Thank you!

You can reach me at:

Are you still looking for a co-host in Lancaster, PA?