How do I know that the guest who confirmed booking has payd the whole amount to Airbnb?

Dajana0
Level 2
Makarska, Croatia

How do I know that the guest who confirmed booking has payd the whole amount to Airbnb?

Hello,

I already have one reservation, and there says that is accepted, but how do I know that that guest who is supposed to come already payd to Airbnb, I didn t get any note or confirmation of payment from Airbnb, I know that Airbnb pays all amount before check in,or ?

It is realy stressing and exhausting reading those million terms and conditions and those help policies and everithyng...

Thanks again,

Dajana

4 Replies 4
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

Yes, it is a bit complicated and takes time learing how to use the site.  

If the payment did not get through, you will not get a confirmation.  If the payment is good, you will have a booking confirmation.  Payout is one day after the guest has checked in.

Thank you Marit Anne,

I only got that says that is accepted, and you have confirmed reservation with this guest, does that mean that he payd already?

And what if I don t get confirmation, does it says not accepted or it doesen t say anything, and what shoud I do if I don t get confirmation?

Thanks,

Dajana

You do not get that message unless their payment has gone through.  If the payment does not go through, you will be notified by airbnb.  This has only happend to me once with a Russian credit card, but it was solved in a day and the payment got through just nicely in the end.

Aha, ok...thank you very much for your help Marit Anne

Best regards