How do I print out my listing?

Tim26
Level 5
Leicester, United Kingdom

How do I print out my listing?

I'd like to be able to print my listing off - so the guest has it as a reminder of all the things they booked when they stay... just as an aide memoire really.

Anyone know how to do this without going through, clicking "more" on the listing and then presenting what looks like (because it is) a print of a web page?!

16 Replies 16
Lani-and-Bernd0
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

I would like to do this now as well to include in the guest information binder for when they arrive.

I would like to do this too.
Did you figure it out?

Thanks

Michel-and-Vanessa0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Did any one figure this out. Trying to do it myself. 

Claire267
Level 2
Barcelona, Spain

Me too! Did anyone work out how to do it?

I would also like to print it out. Can the AirBnB team add this funtionality please?

Runben0
Level 2
Zurich, Switzerland

I would like to print a booklet of my listing to have it handy for my guests, possibly also as a souvenir...

Any luck yet with printing a listing

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Tim26 @Thierry-and-Reg0 @Runben0 @Emanuela94 @Claire267

it is very simple, go to https://web-capture.net/ , enter URL of your listing's page and hit enter... wait few seconds and when preview is shown click on "view" or "download " link and that's it, you will have your entire web page 🙂

It will look like this just bigger (I resized it to be able to post it here):

screenshot.jpg

Thank you 😉

thanks!

It still does not show all amenities

Mika8
Level 10
Zürich, Switzerland

@Rajiv13  .. nowadays, for ecology reason we should not print useless stuff, they could check everything conveniently on their phone/computer.

@Mika8  So Helpful! For ecology reason, you should turn off your computer. 

People often "print" to PDF, XPS, or an image.  "Print" does not necessarily mean to paper.  I don't even own a printer, yet I am here looking for an answer to this question too...

This was a very unhelpful response, Mika.