How do I search for a reservation number?

Mike112
Level 2
Queenstown, New Zealand

How do I search for a reservation number?

I have just received this message from Airbnb-

We monitor all reservations and user interactions on Airbnb very closely. We've noticed this reservation HMX******* doesn't appear to be legitimate. As a result we have cancelled the reservation and refunded the payment. If you feel this was done in error, please let us know. Otherwise we hope you understand that we do this to preserve the integrity of our marketplace.

My question is how do I find which reservation it was as I do not know how to find the reservation number. I have several listings and hundreds of reservations.

Please help as I need to check this out.

Thanks

Mike

5 Replies 5
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Mike112

I would copy the reservation number and paste it in my email search .  I have gmail and I receive reservations notifications on my email.

If you can't do that then go to host/your reservations and click on every Print reservation , there you will see the reservation number on the top

Do you know how to get the reservation number?.

I would say, look for your cancellation notices. 

Why is it so difficult to find a reservation using the confirmation code? AirBNB sends you a notice about a reservation and only gives you the Confirmation Code. But, where do we go to search by that reservation code? If they would include the listing name or the guest's name it would be easy. But WHERE DO WE SEARCH BY CONFIRMATION CODE???????

Brian2036
Level 10
Arkansas, United States

@Mike112 

I don’t get it.

Airbnb made the reservation and assigned the confirmation code, so how can it be illegitimate?

Apparently they collected the money. Are they implying that the property does not exist?