How do I tie in my Airbnb account with my mobile app?

Bub0
Level 2
Redmond, OR

How do I tie in my Airbnb account with my mobile app?

I set up mobile app on phone, but it is a whole new account. Shouldn't it have tied right in to established Airbnb account? I'm no techie and this is frustrating me. Thanks

13 Replies 13
Dede0
Level 10
Austin, TX

If you set the app up using the same phone number, etc, it should tie right in. Did so for me. (We even have two users on different phones who both see our entire listing and receive the same messages via the app.) Be aware that frmo within the app you can switch between Hosting mode and Travelling mode (meaning you want to look for places to stay. Check to see which mode you're in.

Lori18
Level 2
New Braunfels, TX

My Airbnb account for travel is syncing with my app, but nothing under the hosting tab.  Do I need to do something different?

Eamon46
Level 1
Omagh, United Kingdom

I can’t even find a hosting tab on my app!

Nancy848
Level 1
Memphis, TN

I cannot get my smart phone app synced with my the PC account set up on AIrbnb.    I set up the first one on fb and the secnd one on Google.   THis is so frustrating .  I am old and no techie. 

Same here.  Did you find a solution?  

James1599
Level 2
Idaho Falls, ID

My account on my tablet will not connect on my phone.  Airbnb made a whole new account with the same information. 

Airbnb software has to be the worst in the world 

Norma_Keith0
Level 2
Tofino, Canada

I also cannot get the Airbnb app to work.  I have left messages with Airbnb, so far no reply from their technical division.  When I go to the top screen  after the app is loaded to login in, all I get is pictures rotating around and around.... Very frustrating.... The app also wants me to open a new account and list my place.  Which is already listed on Airbnb. I cannot use my phone to check for messages or anything.  I need to be home in front of my computer.

Why is my name Norma_Keith0     ???   pic is correct but not that name ???   Airbnb ???

Same as me??

Aaron943
Level 2
Oroville, CA

So is there a solution? I'm having the same problem!? Be nice if someone would answer?

Laura5766
Level 1
Singleton, Australia

Anyone find a solution to this yet? I'm having same issue