How do I update / edit the address of my listing

Twinkle-Villa0
Level 2
Selangor, Malaysia

How do I update / edit the address of my listing

Dear Community,

Earlier in 2017 I created a listing for my house, but because my house is located in a very secluded area (it's literally in the mountains), the road has yet to be updated in google map's database, so I'm using an approximate address/location and direct any guests to my place once they've reached the end of their navigation (it's just around the corner).

Now I've been able to get google maps to update their database and the road to my house is finally visible. I've updated my location on google's own business page but I'm unable to change the location and address in Airbnb at all. Please advise.

Thank You,

HX Teng 

edit: I've message Airbnb's twitter to help me resolve this issue.

5 Replies 5
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @Twinkle-Villa0. It's good that you messaged them because for older listings it's not possible to do it manually. But check the new option of location in the settings in our admin panels.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Twinkle-Villa0,

Welcome to the Community Center!

Were you able to change your address at all? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Patrick1042
Level 1
Reading, United Kingdom

Can someone help? I have by mistake added the wrong street number for my property so guests keep going to the neighbours :). It should have been 76 not 80 but I cant see anyway of changing this. Help.... 🙂 

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Patrick1042 you can't alter it after you get bookings, customer service have to do it.

Click the link and choose "Listing and hosting tools" then click "Listing location" and call or message them explaining your problem.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/contact_us

Patrick1042
Level 1
Reading, United Kingdom

Thanks a lot. Have now contacted the customer service. 🙂