How do i find out if credits are accrued to me or not?

Avantika0
Level 2
Mumbai, India

How do i find out if credits are accrued to me or not?

Is there a way to find out whether a guest referral and booking has been qualified for a credit? In the guest referral T&C, it says that only 'qualified reservations' will be counted towards credits. To exemplify, i have referred a bunch of people on my list to travel via airbnb and I know from personal knowledge that they have booked airbnbs, but are yet to take those trips. However, I'm seeing no indication on my referrals page that i will get credit from these bookings, even if at a later time. It only says "signed up but not taken a trip yet". How do i find out if these trips 'qualify'?

1 Reply 1
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Avantika0,

Sorry to see you didn't receive a response for this. It is great to hear you are recommending Airbnb to your friends and they have booked trips - how exciting! I hope they are going somewhere nice? 

In terms of your referal credit, you will received this after the departure date of your friend's trip. I find this article in Airbnb Help Center on How Referal Credits Work useful. 

I hope this makes things clearer. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.