How do i get to live chat with someone on airbnb to fix a problem asap?

Matthew15
Level 1
Madrid, Spain

How do i get to live chat with someone on airbnb to fix a problem asap?

How do i get to chat to someone from airbnb???? its crazy complex!!!

45 Replies 45
Laurie252
Level 1
Ann Arbor, MI

Can someone please contact me

Pamela495
Level 2
Wingerworth, United Kingdom

I have been trying to book various homes in cronulla nsw.all their diaries are blocked .cant book any months at all .request to book just goes off screen .some showing availability what am I doing wrong or is it a fault on your web site.Cannot contact hosts either.

Hallo sir,I finished my notifications and register with Google ,and manged my settings and created listing and I want the emailto become a member in Airbnb.thank you sir.

@Hoda5 wrote:

Hallo sir,I finished my notifications and register with Google ,and manged my settings and created listing and I want the emailto become a member in Airbnb.thank you sir.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Hoda5 

Slightly confused by your post because you don't register with Google to set up a listing on Airbnb. You set it up on Airbnb.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/1336/how-do-i-create-a-listing-on-airbnb.

You don't need to email Airbnb to set up your listing. Just go through the steps on their websites, and the post the website to let it go live once you are happy with your photos, descriptions, payment settings etc.

Sahar19
Level 1
Rotterdam, Netherlands

I need an apartment to rent for 6  month in Rotterdam. Do you have any?

Ani53
Level 1
Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Salut j avais reservation le 15-18 Avril a Strasbourg.La reservation etait annulee.Je suis journaliste et je dois absolument trouver un appartement.Comme le problem est de votre part pourriez vous trouver un autre pour le meme periode

Sofio2
Level 1
Kutaisi, Georgia

hello

Jeevesh0
Level 1
Bengaluru, India

Hi,

This is Jeevesh from India 

Hello 

Tommy155
Level 1
Eugene, OR

Hello

Kelley71
Level 1
Charlottetown, Canada

I want to chat with Airbnb support

Susanna190
Level 1
Hawke's Bay, New Zealand

Hi

I'm having trouble syncing my calendars.

It says try importing it again. I have tried that several times

Any advice please?

hi there i have cancelled someone and now my dates have been blocked. what do i do

it was arranged cancellation

Eric4194
Level 2
Randburg, South Africa

reference**

I have cancelled my accommodation in Alicante,, Spain due to the coranavirus

The host has been most sympathetic in their replies, but nothing has been mentioned about a refund I requested my booking reference is **

**[Reservation number hidden - Community Center Guidelines]