How do you and your airbnb cleaner coordinate?

Amy111
Level 1
Portland, OR

How do you and your airbnb cleaner coordinate?

Hi Community,

We have built in a cleaning fee and have a cleaner who cleans after each guest. I am finding it takes a lot of time to coordinate changing calendars with her as quests book, unbook, etc. I would love some advice from others about how they do this - tips and experiences? Is there a way for our cleaner to see our calendar, but not have access to our whole account?

Best,

Amy

20 Replies 20
Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

Is always good to do a walk though first before the cleaning person, and have a checklist pluse a schedule for them, for safety reasons just in case you find jewel left behind my Dad found a very expensive watche contacted me I in retuned contacted the guest,is our responsibility first then the cleaner always safty first 

my place takes three hours from top to bottom again walk though before and after

Christopher287
Level 2
Christiansburg, VA

These are some complicated responses here.  The best way to do it is to export your Air Bnb calendar to your google calendar.  Once it is there, you will have to share your google calendar back with air bnb calendar so there is a 2 way sync. Here are the instructions if you have google. If you use something else, you can probably find different directions.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Syncing-Airbnb-Calendar-and-Google-Calendar-A-Community-...

Once your calendar syncs, you can easily share your personal calendar with your cleaner if you dont want them to have access to your air bnb account. Once it is your google calendar you can even choose to share that specific calendar with anyone in case you don't want them to see all of your personal appointments. quite handy indeed!

Rene-and-Zac0
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Amy111 @Christopher287 @Lisa723 @David-and-Shari0 @Edwin57 there is a free app that does all the coordinators for you and syncs your calendar. Very cool app and it’s FREE. TURNoverbnbdotcom 

App is great! Just downloaded it. 

Anyway to sync amount of guests staying on cleaners schedule? 

Collin were you able to convert to Cdn $?

Ronnie19
Level 2
St Kilda, Australia

Unfortunately turnoverbnb is stopping their free version which is why I came here...to look for an alternative