How do you book 2 rooms in the same apartment at once?

Ursula-Isabella0
Level 1
Berlin, Germany

How do you book 2 rooms in the same apartment at once?

Hey,
My friend and I are gonna stay in an Airbnb in Senegal and Gambia, but we're not gonna stay in the same room. When I've searched for available rooms on the exact dates and "filtered" to that I need 2 rooms, many have shown up and mostly B&Bs with many rooms, which I'm into. Anyway, when I have to pay, it seems like, that I can't choose to pay for 2 rooms at the same time. Do I then have to book and pay for 1 room twice? Or is there another option, which I haven't noticed?

Best regards

Ursula

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Ursula-Isabella0 

it depends on how the listing is arranged. If it is a listing per room, you (and your friend) have to book each room seperately for themself. If it is offered (also) as a combination, you can book for two guests. But you can also contact the host (via link " contact host" on the listing) and ask you want two rooms. Maybe you get a specal offer !

Best regards,

Emiel

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Ursula-Isabella0

If it is possible, you could see an apartment or house, which have 2 rooms or more, connect with the host and ask about two separate rooms. 

Thanks, 

Miloud

Alon1
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Ursula-Isabella0 

You can easily search for ENTIRE FLAT listings with 2 rooms.

There are many of this type in popular locations like London where I live. 

I have no idea about the countries  you'll visit, but expect you will find such listings. 

I rent several rooms in my home, and occasionally I get requests for two rooms. 

It's easy to sort out and the manner of the booking depends on the negotiation.