How do you change your community profile picture?

Answered!
Deanna36
Level 3
New York, NY

How do you change your community profile picture?

I thought it was changed, but it still shows the same picture.

1 Best Answer
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Deanna36,

Your community profile picture is the same as your normal Airbnb profile photo.

You should be able to change it as below.

If you've tried this and it doesn't work try logging out, clearing your browser's cache and logging in again.

Click on your profile photo and select "Edit profile".

Then click on "Photos and video" on the left.

You should then be given the option to take a photo with your webcam or upload a photo from your computer.

It can also be done on the Android app by tapping on "Profile" at the bottom right and then on your profile photo.

Then click on the edit pencil icon in the top right.

Now click on the camera icon in the top right.

You'll then be given the option of taking a photo or uploading one from your photo gallery.

I don't have an Apple device so don't know the procedure on the iOS app.

Steve.

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Deanna36,

Your community profile picture is the same as your normal Airbnb profile photo.

You should be able to change it as below.

If you've tried this and it doesn't work try logging out, clearing your browser's cache and logging in again.

Click on your profile photo and select "Edit profile".

Then click on "Photos and video" on the left.

You should then be given the option to take a photo with your webcam or upload a photo from your computer.

It can also be done on the Android app by tapping on "Profile" at the bottom right and then on your profile photo.

Then click on the edit pencil icon in the top right.

Now click on the camera icon in the top right.

You'll then be given the option of taking a photo or uploading one from your photo gallery.

I don't have an Apple device so don't know the procedure on the iOS app.

Steve.

Donna414
Level 1
New York, NY

Hello,  I am trying to change my old photo to a new one.  The new one is on this site.  But on my page, it shows my old photo.  I can’t make a booking because they can’t see the old photo clearly.  Does anyone know how to change that little photo.  The old one that is still there has been deleted.  

Donna

Jacob26
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Same situation here, I've followed indicated steps and my old photo refuses to leave. Absolutely, annoying!! I deleted all the photos...result? Still the same old photo icon.  Added photos back....result? Same old photo icon of myself.  I wish I loved seeing myself more. It changed the icon in the community profile but not in my Airbnb search and listing.

Chad304
Level 1
Abbotsford, CA

Yah Ive got an old photo on the little avatar image in the top right when I log into my account on a desktop computer and cant change it!! So annoying.  im not sure if hosts see this image or not because my actual profile picture is a different proper one of myself when I go look at my profile.

I changed my language and then it allowed me to save. It's like the app doesn't detect that the picture has been saved and therefore does not take you through to the next process of saving