How do you get help from Airbnb?

Isabelle281
Level 1
Modesto, CA

How do you get help from Airbnb?

We are new to using Airbnb.. during the initial set up of our account my wife logged in using facebook rather than google. Airbnb used the information from facebook to create a whole new profile and account. I have looked through the help center here and have not been able to resolve the half comingled accounts.. 

The call center is a joke!! It reminds me of the cable company (maybe a bit worse). Dropped calls after extended holds.. a complete disconect regarding any technical asspects of the site. I cant imagine how people take the leap of faith taht problems can be handled when there seems to be such a lack of follow through from the company. 

If anyone has any hints on getting help I would love to know. I read about having to use twitter to get through. we dont tweet and it seems like having to join another social media site to get ahold of a for proffit company is a bit crazy to me.

Thanks,

Sorry about the rant... many hours of hold loop induced frustration!!

3 Replies 3
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Isabelle281  Not completely clear what you need help with, but you have the phone number.  Is the only issue that you haven't gotten through yet?  We are both in CA where the Air BNB Headquaters is.  My trick is to call during a low volume time, say 5 AM, and you do not have a long wait and there probably won't be dropped calls.  Good luck

Hi Linda, where can I get the phone number? I searched the site nad can't find any contact info. Thanks, Olaf

@Olaf12  Here is a link to the guide located on this site.  Several options and country specific phone numbers.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M...