How do you get support?

Answered!
Alan1009
Level 2
Hamilton, OH

How do you get support?

I have tried contacting support but all I get is the bot thing and when I try to contact through that I never get a response.

As of now I have no idea how to get support on hosting. I want to but am not going to list until I get my questions answered.

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Alan1009 

This (!) is the community of hosts, they can answer general questions or give advice.

For general help you can consult the help-files:

Airbnb Helpcentrum EN

For actual support (solving a issue you can not solve yourself) you can contact Airbnb:

Airbnb Help: contact

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Emiel1
Level 10

@Alan1009 

Maybe the community can answer your questions ?

Alan1009
Level 2
Hamilton, OH

I don't know, where is the community? I can't figure out the help and support on this site, never seen anything like this!

@Alan1009  You have posted this on the Help section of the community discussion forum, so you are already here, nothing to find.

Just ask the questions here you would like answers to and other hosts reading it will try to help you out.

Emiel1
Level 10

@Alan1009 

This (!) is the community of hosts, they can answer general questions or give advice.

For general help you can consult the help-files:

Airbnb Helpcentrum EN

For actual support (solving a issue you can not solve yourself) you can contact Airbnb:

Airbnb Help: contact

Hi @Alan1009  and hi everyone. Alan I feel your pain! I just joined Airbnb as a host last night and have a booking (I think!) I am confused about so many things. I'd LOVE to be able to chat to someone for 10 mins to ask loads of questions. I'm in the UK. Do you know if this is possible?

thanks 

@Cath4122  Just ask your questions  here, or even better start a new thread. You will get much better, more accurate and clearer explanations from other hosts here than you will from their clueless CS reps.

So to start, what do you mean that you "think" you have a booking?

One thing you should do if you haven't already, is to read all the help articles on the main Airbnb site Help section for hosts, which will at least give you the basics.

Thanks so much Sarah - I will do that! Yes, I wasn't 100% sure I had bookings, but can see them confirmed now. I will get reading right now. Cath