How much could I list a 1 bedroom flat for in Blackpool?

Jacqueline1151
Level 1
Biggar, United Kingdom

How much could I list a 1 bedroom flat for in Blackpool?

Hi there

my brother is considering buying a 1 bedroom flat in Blackpool to let oUt on Airbnb. I already do this myself up in Scotland. The flat is on a nice street close to south pier so is in a great location. The rates vary in Blackpool from £16 to £60 a night. Can anyone advise?

thaNk you 

jacqueline

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Jacqueline1151 Can anyone advise what? You seem to have done your research and have the figures already.

But @Mike-And-Jane0 , there's a huge difference between £16 and £60 a night. I imagine @Jacqueline1151 would like advice on where to price the flat within that range.

@Jacqueline1151 It's really impossible to say without seeing the listing. Prices will vary based not only on where it's located, but the size of the flat, the condition/decor and the amenities offered.

I suggest you look at prices for the most similar listings in the area, if there are any, and start off by pricing slightly lower than those. Once the listing has a few good reviews, you can up the rate.

Jacqueline1151
Level 1
Biggar, United Kingdom

Hi Hank’s for the replies. 
Huma0 yours was especially helpful. That was how I decided the starting price for my flat when I first started letting it out on Airbnb.

ill send my brother a link to this conversation x