How the hell do I search for a local experience?

Carl12
Level 8
Madrid, Spain

How the hell do I search for a local experience?

Hi

I am a normal accomodation host. I might want to start hosting "experiences" too which sounds interesting but I am myself trying to find other experiences in this huge capital I live in but I cannot seem to filter for the city!? I see cool videos about experiences in detroit with videos, LA etc but I have never ever searched about  going there. How the hell can I search experiences in "Madrid" to see where I could go and also if there is anything similar to what I would like to host? 

2 Replies 2
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Carl12,

I'm glad to hear you're excited about Experiences! The reason you haven't found any Experiences in Madrid is because it is not yet available there unfortunately. The current cities where Experiences are available are: Paris, Los Angeles, Cape Town, Tokyo, Florence, San Francisco, Miami, Seoul, Nairobi, Detroit, Havana, London.

You can see this list by scrolling to the bottom of the Airbnb homepage and looking at the 'Featured destinations' (as below). If you are interested in searching for Experiences in these places however, you need to use the app rather than the browser.

Experiences.png

This Help Guide explains how you can register interest in starting an experience in your city. You might also be interested in looking at this thread which also discusses Experiences.

I hope you find some that you are interested in!

Kirstie

Did you read the question?  He was interested in Hosting an experience NOT looking for them.