How to act if a reservation was done for 1 guest but then it's obvious that 2 guests stayed

Anya4
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

How to act if a reservation was done for 1 guest but then it's obvious that 2 guests stayed

Hello, 

Can anybody advise please, I had 3 reservations recently, all for 1 guest. As per my settings, additional 10$ to be paid for any other guest if there're more than 1 person. 

After check out it's obvious that 2 people were stayng (addtional bedding sets were used, not matching the king size bed that was provided for the 'official' guest). 

But I can't be sure for how many nights the second guest was staying (the reservation was for 8 nights)  so how should bring it to resolution center? The guest can claim the second one was there for 1 -2 nights only, right? 

Any suggestions? 

Thanks in advance 

Anna 

6 Replies 6

Could you tell me where in your settings you have added a $10 fee for additional guest. Thanking you in anticipation.

Anya4
Level 1

To add additional $ for additional guest, please go to: Manage listings, select a listing, then go to "Pricing settings', and then chose "Additional Pricing options' in the right bottom of the screen.  Hope it helps 

Mike77
Level 10
Bend, OR

You should have asked for a "change" in the reservation while the guest was there, not after they checked out.

You might be just "out of luck" now.

Mike
AirBnB Treehouse for Rent
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7292887

Anya4
Level 1

Thanks Mike. It was noticed after the check out only. 

Mirjam0
Level 10
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Best ask your guests  friendly if anyone else has stayed  because you noticed the use of extra bedding. Maybe you can agree with the guesst that they pay extra for the use of bedding and facilities. Meanwhile  you can also  tell Airbnb about this issue , with pictures of prove. Any complication has to be  reported within 48 hours.

Anya4
Level 1

To Jean-Marie: 

To add additional $ for additional guest, please go to: Manage listings, select a listing, then go to "Pricing settings', and then chose "Additional Pricing options' in the right bottom of the screen.  Hope it helps