How to add an already existing Payoneer pre-paid card to my account

Gerar-and-Zsófi0
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

How to add an already existing Payoneer pre-paid card to my account

Does anyone know how to add an existing Payoneer pre-paid card to an account where another different Payoneer card has been previously set up?

11 Replies 11
Toni66
Level 1
Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia

Hi there, did you find out how? I have same problem and it would be wonderful if you could assist me?

thank you in advance

Have same problem with this. AirBNB site redirects me to some Payoneer site page where I have only login link to my account and nothing happened after. Contacted AinBNB support, but they told me to contact Payoneer support, so I do. Waiting.

It's a bit annoying, because AirBNB declared that they have Payoneer integration and I may use their cards, but in facts I have to jump between support guys trying to solve this issue...

I have same problem.

I add payoneer to airbnb firstly without any problem.

Then I remove and then now I experience same problem...Screenshot_2021-10-07-01-28-32-106_com.android.chrome.jpg

I had same problem and it is solved 100%

1. Send message to Airbnb to "remove and delete the paynoneer account completely from airbnb"

(How?: On Airbnb app, Menu->Get Help->Contact Us->Message Us)

Dont forget to include the info below in your text to airbnb and e-mail to payoneer,

Airbnb registered e-mail address, payoneer e-mail address, Airbnb ID: #, Payoneer Customer ID: #, Name/last name

2. When Airbnb does it, you can see back the Payonneer details back again,

See it but dont remove!

Then e-mail to customercare@payoneer.com to "remove and delete the airbnb account completely from payoneer" with all the info above.

Then it is gonna be possible to add payoneer account details to airbnb,

Even you dont have to delete old payoneer details...Screenshot_2021-10-17-11-32-35-209_com.android.chrome.jpg

Arleidys0
Level 1
Paris, France

Hello, I din't follow the correct procedure to ask for payoneer card. By mistake I have created the payoner account and ask for card directly on their site instead of airbnb site so now I have the card and can't link it to airbnb because registration process say I already have a card...

Please advice the correct procedure to add an existing payoneer card to airbnb.

thanks

May-And-Dean0
Level 1
Kampala, Uganda

Did anyone find a solution to this? So frustrating...

Nina339
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Any solution to this yet?

Adrian519
Level 1
Chisinau, Moldova

Hi everyone, 

I had the same problem, here is how I solve it:

1. Go to you payout methods

2. Add new payout

3. Complete address, ...., hit next

4. On payoneer page for registration type your payouneer email/username.

5. Suggestion should appear that tells you that this email is already used by payouneer.

6. Click login

7. Login

8. Done, your old payouneer account was reassigned. You can say thanks to me at: adriantabirta@gmail.com

Adam1112
Level 1
Bulawayo, ZW

Didn't work for me 

Oksana1
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi everyone

My airbnb payoneer card ( airbnb logo and design) is expired.

Received new card from payoneer ( airbnb logo and design).

Now puzzled,  how to change payoneer card 16 digits number from old card to new card on airbnb payout method.

There is only 2 options available on Edit option:

1.  to remove payout method

2. Set as default

If to click  option "add payout method - payoneer prepaid card - apply for..."  response is 

"you already have payoneer account".

Called Airbnb support twice, different solutions advised:

1. one response was " its all set for payoneer card payout method, you don't need to do anything",

but " we can't see card number loaded on a system due to security reasons'

2. other response was  to delete payoneer card as payout method completely and apply to new account and card  from scratch. 

Did anyone find the correct solution?

Applying for new card from scratch is not wise option as I have already brand new active card  and applying for new one and waiting it in a post for 2 months does not make sense.

I had same problem and it is solved 100%

1. Send message to Airbnb to "remove and delete the paynoneer account completely from airbnb"

(How?: On Airbnb app, Menu->Get Help->Contact Us->Message Us)

Dont forget to include the info below in your text to airbnb and e-mail to payoneer,

Airbnb registered e-mail address, payoneer e-mail address, Airbnb ID: #, Payoneer Customer ID: #, Name/last name

2. When Airbnb does it, you can see back the Payonneer details back again,

See it but dont remove!

Then e-mail to customercare@payoneer.com to "remove and delete the airbnb account completely from payoneer" with all the info above.

Then it is gonna be possible to add payoneer account details to airbnb,

Even you dont have to delete old payoneer details...Screenshot_2021-10-17-11-32-35-209_com.android.chrome.jpg