How to add shower to your listing description

Valeria248
Level 1
Amirim, Israel

How to add shower to your listing description

We have been hosting for a year now and I just realized that my listing shows the icon of a bath when we actually have a shower in the listing. I have tried to find out how to update my listing propoerly to show that there is a shower and not a bathroom but had no luck so far.

I know that by the pictures and further description it is clear to potential guests, but it kinds of bothers me that icon, since it may mislead some people. So far, we had not received any complaint about it but as superhosts we want to be on top of everything so there will not be any flaw.

Any help will be fully appreciated.

2 Replies 2
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Valeria248

It seems that the bath icon is the only available one.

I too don't have a bath. What I did to set expectations and minimise the possibility of problems is to put "Shower room" in the text for each of the photos of that room. I also made sure to go to the "Family" section in the "Amenities" section and uncheck the "bath tub" box. I'm not sure what difference it makes for searches but I can always say that it shows that I don't have a bath tub.

So far, with more that 250 bookings, it has not been a problem.

Steve.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Valeria248   I get that you want to be accurate, but I also only have a shower in the guest bathroom (in my bathroom as well, bathtubs are a real rarity here in Mexico) and have never made the distinction in my listing, nor has any guest ever mentioned that they were expecting a bathtub.