How to appear in first page

Mariale1
Level 2
Managua, Nicaragua

How to appear in first page

Hi im new to hosting but how can i bring my property to the first page on search?

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Mariale1 ,

in  San Juan del Sur are 166 listings when filter is set to "entire home". They all want to be on the first page !

Unfortunately you are now on the last page. So try to get bookings and ratings/reviews and maybe you will be ranked higher. But you can promote the listing also yourself via Social Media etc by the direct links to your listing or homepage or location !

Best regards, Emiel

@Mariale1 in the long term, the surest way to get to the front page is to have a lot of good reviews from happy guests. In addition, be responsive to guest messages, inquiries, and booking requests. And never ever do a host cancellation.

Of course, all those things take time.

In the short term, the really quick things you can do are

1. Turn on Instant Book
  2. Don't have a lot of booking restrictions (like minimum stays, blocked days, etc.)
  3. Have a competitive price

My listing is constantly moved from first page to the last. I do not know who is doing that but I can tell you that there is no great difference on which page your property is if it meets the right audience - looking for better price and an accomodation with lots of good reviews. I am a superstar, I had 96% of guests ratings 5 stars, so I cannot find reason for moving my flat from page to page. I think there is not any algorhytm for that and I think someone else - not the airbnb team can do this - moving the listings.