How to become an AirBnb Ambassador?

Marilou10
Level 1
South San Francisco, CA

How to become an AirBnb Ambassador?

How can I qualify to become an AirBNB Ambassador? I'm in Short-Term Rental Business since 2011 and would like to promote AirBnb to others and get paid.  Is there a program from this, aside for hosting?

27 Replies 27
Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

That's a good one keep me in from would like to learn more

Marilou10
Level 1
South San Francisco, CA

I want to learn more. Do you have a link I can go to? 

I would love to be a Co-host! I can no longer host because of condo rules, I had so much fun doing it! I really got into having item, cleaning, and giving guest thier space

Fatou12
Level 1
McKinney, TX

Is it the same as referring a host?

I wish to be an AirBNB ambassador!  Visit my website Blessusmore.wixsite.com/cynthiasmith

Jasana0
Level 2
Swakopmund, Namibia

I also would like to become an air bnb ambassador. Any assistance? 

Xellos0
Level 2
New Haven, IN

Danalyn0
Level 2
Belize City, Belize

I would like to be a host also.

Donata12
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

Airbnb has just launched a new program for Airbnb Ambassadors. It is by invitation only.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Can you link to information about this @Donata12 

Hi @Helen3 ,

I have received an email invitation to submit my candidature. As far as i understand they have to offer it first. I will keep you posted. 

Try to see if this links works, it gives some general info. The questionnaire was pretty much standard and it does not take into consideration travel restrictions (where they are enforced right now) nor the specific market i operate in.

https://www.airbnb.ca/ambassadors

Lola230
Level 2
Smyrna, GA

I got invited last week. I accepted. Very excited to add this to my hosting resume! 

Alessia323
Level 2
Lucca, Italy

I got the invitation too and applied to become an Ambassador. Let's see how long it takes to get a reply 🙂

@Alessia323 @Lola230 @Donata12   @I have been invited twice now. What did you find out about this program, I’m very curious!