How to block 1 night after each stay?

Answered!
David-And-Shawn0
Level 2
Asheville, NC

How to block 1 night after each stay?

So I can see the setting to allow my calendar to auto block one day before and one day after each stay, but what if I only want to block one day after.  

Is there a way to set that up to happen automatically or do I have to go in a block an extra day on each booking as they happen?

1 Best Answer

As far as I know that is exactly what it allows for.  Someone could book and would be required to check out on Wednesday by 12 noon in that scenario.  Of course you could just block the day on your own but that would require alot more attention to the reservation process.  

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Blagoje0
Level 10
Split, Croatia

Well, that is the same thing. If you block one day afer each stay it is also and minimum of one day before next stay.

Joe141
Level 1
Haleiwa, HI

I am also wondering how this can be done.  If it blocks one night before AND after that is actually a 2 night gap.  I just need a single night after a reservation....  I am using a 12PM (noon) check-in and check-out for one of my properties.  For example, someone can leave at noon on a Wed and I could have the house ready for noon on Thursday.  That gives me 24 hours.  With the before and after setting, it actually gives me a 2 night gap (I think).   I desire a 1 night gap.

Thank you,

Joe

Like the fellow who commented above said its actually the same thing.  Blocking a night before and after is the same as blocking 1 night after each stay as long as you intend to rent the space continually.  

OK, so it doesn't force two days? For example, if I already have a booking checking in on a Thursday, but I have a gap that is before that booking, I want the site to let someone book and check out on Wed... which gives me the 24 hours required to get the place clean and ready.  That is what I am looking for.

As far as I know that is exactly what it allows for.  Someone could book and would be required to check out on Wednesday by 12 noon in that scenario.  Of course you could just block the day on your own but that would require alot more attention to the reservation process.  

Awesome, thank you.  That is what I am looking for.  Joe