How to clear dates from AirBnB Experience Calendar?

Han-John0
Level 1
Stony Brook, NY

How to clear dates from AirBnB Experience Calendar?

Hello,

I host an AirBnB Experience (Not Housing) on my calendar with a several time slots that repeats over the next 6 months. I want to delete  several of the time slots as my work schedule has changed, but it seems like the only way is to go into each day and delete the time slot. Is there a way to bulk delete calendar openings so I dont have to manually delete even opening from every day?

For example, I manually deleted 8am-10am and 10am-12pm from October 8. But I still have October 9 to March 1 that I need to do the same

33 Replies 33
Babette21
Level 1
Seville, Spain

I have the same question. I did 8 months by accident because I thought it was 8 weeks.   Now I have to do 8 months of deleting ONE BY ONE.. Airbnb gives you the option of adding bulk calendar dates, but not deleting.  Very convinient for them but not so much for us Hosts.  😞

Ludovico15
Level 1
Lisbon, Portugal

Same problem here. Does not make sense! It is a question that needs to be fixed!

Bianca240
Level 1
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica

Hello, same issue. Has airbnb offered any help yet?

Ian38
Level 2
Prague, Czech Republic

Nothing has changed, the calendar for experiences really is the absolute worst.

Ian38
Level 2
Prague, Czech Republic

I just sent a message to Contact about it as I think it is just a shambles.

Tory15
Level 1
New York, NY

I really would like a simpler option to delete bulk dates for experiences.  

Nelson124
Level 2
Havana, Cuba

Hello AIR BNB. Please FIX the experiences scheduling problem! It is tediously time consuming to have to sit and create multiple time slots PER DAY for a whole 3 or 6 months and especially a year. In Cuba there is already limited internet access and quite costly, especially if I need to sit for hours at a time to simply create my scehdule for a couple months. PLEASE FIX. This is not time nor cost effective for anyone working on experiences and paying to be on the platform. It would be great to have the options to book the same time slots/days per week and have them repeat for selected weeks/months and also the option to select daily when needed. Thanks for your attention towards this! It would be a HUGE help for all of us. 

Shiloh4
Level 1
British Columbia, Canada

I have to agree! I can’t even delete just one date. I am happy to host an Experience but it took every ounce of patience I had while setting it up. Very glitchy and non-user friendly. If any helpful hints on erasing one, solitary date, I would appreciate. Trying through the app but every time I hit “cancel date”, the app shuts down. Frustrating. Thanks for any advice.

Ian38
Level 2
Prague, Czech Republic

My reply from the contact team was that they will look into it if enough people complain. So nothing will happen unless we all contact them directly. I advise all of you to get in touch with them or they will do nothing.

Steve870
Level 1
Long Beach, NY

Yes deleting multiple days on the calendar should be easier. 

Ian38
Level 2
Prague, Czech Republic

My reply from the contact team was that they will look into it if enough people complain. So nothing will happen unless we all contact them directly. I advise all of you to get in touch with them or they will do nothing.
Bryan249
Level 1
San Diego, CA

I have the same issue. Looking for a solution before I spend endless time deleting changes that need to be made.

Pamela585
Level 2
Singapore

could we have this problem fix! its a nightmare

Ian38
Level 2
Prague, Czech Republic

Please people don’t just whinge and moan on here, NOTHING will get done unless you all complain to Airbnb directly. No one from Airbnb is looking at this page. They don’t care unless you complain!!