How to create a couple profile on Airbnb?

Gloria756
Level 2
Kelowna, Canada

How to create a couple profile on Airbnb?

Hi everyone!

My boyfriend and I are planning to become Airbnb hosts, so I would like to set a new accout with both of our names. 
We already have our own separate Airbnb accounts but I've seen many people doing this "couple profile" where they introduce themselves as "Hi I'm Laura & Dave", for example. 
My question is, how can I cange my name that now says "Hi, I'm Gloria" into mine & my boyfriend's one? 

Thank you for your help!

Gloria

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Gloria756 

There is no an option like a  "couples" profile. People simply put in a double name and share the account.

Officially one should be the host, the other one the co-host. If you own already personal accounts, you can set it up this way. 

I am curious about this as well.   When I go to Edit Profile and click edit the "Hi, I am Jason" is not editable.  My girlfriend is listed as a co-host and it still only shows my name as the hosted by person.  

Jason1736
Level 2
Austin, TX

I am curious about this as well.   When I go to Edit Profile and click edit the "Hi, I am Jason" is not editable.  My girlfriend is listed as a co-host and it still only shows my name as the hosted by person.