Guillermo78
Level 1
New York, NY

How to delete a listing

How do I delete a lisitng?

1 Best Answer
11 Replies 11

Thank You

Hi ive tried this but the instructions seem outdated... theres no "manage listings" drop down
Shazza0
Level 2
Northland, New Zealand

I found the easiest way to delete an old listing no longer in use .. same will be for wrong ones put up ... I tried that calendar approach it didn't work for me had none of the buttons come up ... so I went into the old listing and deleted the photo's .. that last photo I had to refresh the page and delete it, then it was gone. I also go this messgae from Airbnb

'Your property has been deactivated because photos are required. Please add photos and it will be reactivated immediately' ... I'm totally happy with that

Janine5
Level 2
Monmouth, United Kingdom

I've started to create the same listing several times in error. I've now completed the listing, but I've also got several part completed listings that I'd like to delete. How do I do that?

I did the same thing. Did you receive an answer as to how to delete them altogether? Thanks

I've done the same....and I'm now getting bookings and have no idea on which listing....HELP! I have to delete and start over again! Thanks!

I've accidentally duplicated my Listing several times and now need to delete several of them. I don't see that this is an easy task. And if I leave it the way it is are they all linked together resulting in better networking?

Jules57
Level 2
Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom

I've done the same thing.  Did anyone figure out how to delete extra listings?

Jennifer2297
Level 2
Yaroomba, Australia

There is no edit button or manage my listings button either any more ...there used to be ...so WHATS going on????Im trying to delete my listing with no success and a whole lot of frustration as people are trying to book and I have to decline ..I’ve now blocked for 3 months but still want to get it off completely to avoid disappointing people 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you go to Airbnb Help and search ‘delete listing’ it will give you the steps to take @Jennifer2297