How to disable multi calendar?

Answered!
Tiago110
Level 2
Lisbon, Portugal

How to disable multi calendar?

I want to go back to the old/classic calendar, so I want to disable the multi calendar. How can I do that?

I referring to the calendar on the website, not in the app, just to be clear.

1 Best Answer
Evan634
Level 2
Denver, CO

@Tiago110 or anyone else looking for the answer here - I finally figured out how to go to the original calendar. All you have to do is go to the multi-view calendar, then on the left pane click on the name of your listing. This will take you to the calendar view for the single listing.

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

hello @Tiago ,

The old/classic calender is still there, go to managing your listing and choose "View calender" at the top (next to "Preview listing").

Best regards, Emiel

That does not work, I still get the multi calendar.

In fact, that link points to the URL used by the classic calender, but I already had it (in my bookmarks).

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

hello @Tiago110 ,

Sorry to hear it did no work, it does work for me ! The multicalender at my side has as link (after the main Airbnb domain) : /multicalender , The classic calender has as link /multicalender/XXXXXXX (XXXXXX is the number of the listing)

Best regards, Emiel

Samuel278
Level 1
New York, NY

Same here - since enabling calendar sharing accross account I get this horrible multi listing calendar that is impossible to use to set prices etc.

Evan634
Level 2
Denver, CO

@Tiago110 or anyone else looking for the answer here - I finally figured out how to go to the original calendar. All you have to do is go to the multi-view calendar, then on the left pane click on the name of your listing. This will take you to the calendar view for the single listing.

@Evan634  Yes, but isn't it absurd that there isn't just something that says "monthly calendar", that can be clicked on? It's totally non-intuitive to click on the name of your listing there to see that calendar. 

Unless someone else told you or you stumbled on it by accident, how would anyone know?

Very true! Kind of annoying and not great UX design. I believe I remember some pop-up page that I clicked to 'enable' multi-calendar. I would hope/assume there is an undo but maybe not 🙃