How to effetely handle laundry and renew of cleaning essentials as a host or with external cleaners?

Rao0
Level 2
Glen Waverley, Australia

How to effetely handle laundry and renew of cleaning essentials as a host or with external cleaners?

Hi all lovely hosts,

Could anyone share some advises or method on how you would arrange the pick ups of cleaned laundry that you want to replace between check in and check out of new guests, when you are working with service cleaners?

I am currently orperating a few Airbnb place, but i found it very hard to manage all the cleaning duties on my own. 

Therefore, I had hired external service cleaners from Properly, which allows you to allocate local service cleaners to clean your airbnb property for you.

Most of the time i m working in the office, so i can't not jump in and jump out all the time to prepare for the new laundry and daily essential all the time for the cleaners to replace them for me.

So heres the essential questions:

1.How would you guys handle this issue as a muti airbnb properties host? Do you pay the cleaners extra so they take the laundry with them and wash them for you and then replace them ?

2.Or would you have your special and efficient way of organising clean towels and laundry replacement? like a cleaning system or specific cleaning roster for yourself ? 

Please share your experience and hacks with me 🙂 

thank you so much for your help!! 

0 Replies 0