How to find a property manager for my airbnb property in Las Vegas

Mia30
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

How to find a property manager for my airbnb property in Las Vegas

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a property manager to look after my airbnb property in Las Vegas. 

Where should I start? How do you guys usually look for property managers? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks!

Mia

76 Replies 76

Thats awesome! I'm working on it. Very encouraging. Thanks for sharing.

Stephanie817
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Hello! Im currently in the Las Vegas area. I've lived here for over 30 years. I'm currently managing superhost and host properties online, and Love it! I currently have an office I work out of for one on one, or conference call consulting services. Such services provide great insight on the path to sustaining a longterm to lifetime successful business, while increasing your bookings, which develops an increase in income, which can develope in expanding, enhancing, or investing in more properties. To get the inside stuff, on the path to a lifetime of success, contact Summer at **.

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Theresa215
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

I am looking for someone to manage an Airbn rental in the 89169 area code. Please let me know if interested

Darren98
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Just posting here that if anyone is looking for a housecleaner or property manager for their AirBNB property here in Las Vegas, we are looking to expand our business. We mainly specialize in MGM Signature (have a couple of units there) but we are accomodating other properties in the Vegas area as well.

Our Services:

• Professional Cleanings and Laundry Service
  • Short term and traditional rentals
  • Property preparation for both short and traditional rentals
  • Superhost Level Guest communication 24/7
  • Guest check-in and personal greetings
  • Maintenance and repairs of properties
  • Professional photography of the property for listings
  • Amenities for the guest to get maximum satisfaction on the property
  • Price monitoring with our proprietary algorithm software
  • Proprietary calendar software to prevent double bookings across different OTAs

If interested, leave a message or send me a PM here on AirBNB.

Hello Darren, I'm interested for a property in NV 89121

Airbnb services. i'd like to know more about the cost and etc

Im about to purchase  a 3+2 townhome. Can we speak more on the phone?

Hi Daren, I am looking for airbnb management for 89139, please message me if you can host. I am leaving town in two weeks.

You have to contact me by going to my Airbnb profile

Click my picture -> View Profile

Top right corner -> Click View Airbnb profile

Click on one of my listings and inquire to me as a guest. 

You cannot private message on the community forum unless you are level 2 or higher.

I recently purchased a condo in las vegas and am looking for a cohost/property management service.

Richard261
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

I have decided to shut down AirBNB business (and just received my SUP).  I'm not receiving enough return on my investment to run this virtually. I'm selling my home and all furnishings. If anyone is interested you may find it on Lasvegas.craigslist.org  by searching for "Entire Home Furnishings and more"  .  Property is located on Norco Dr , Las Vegas, NV  please direct message me if you have any questions. Thank you.

I get so many inquiries from nurses looking for a house in that area. They have dogs and cant find any place to host them. Have you tried listing on other platforms?

I need someone in Gaithersburg Maryland to manage my home when I am overseas for four months. Is anybody to help me

Heather733
Level 2
Everett, WA

Anyone looking for a top-notch property manager in Washington state for their Airbnb property? I am available and looking! 

I have experience in property management and event planning/hosting, among many other skills. I am looking for onsite management opportunities anywhere in Washington (preferably in a nature setting). I am also a published author and certified life coach. It would be ideal if I could have the potential to host occasional retreats on the property as well. 

Your property would be well managed and loved 🙂 If this sounds like it could fit your needs, let me know and we can chat! 

Mary1741
Level 1
Moncure, NC

I am looking to get into this!  Any suggestions needed.  I would love to offer my services to airbnb's locally in the area of Raleigh, NC

Meagan-and4
Level 2
Houston, TX

Hi there! My name is Meagan and I am located in Houston, Tx. I have over 10 years management experience in the hospitality sector and I am available for property management and housekeeping services.

Services We Offer:

• Professional laundry and cleaning service of homes.
  • We manage and insure guests have a smooth check in. We also provide courtesy calls to insure guest is enjoying stay.
  • We handle amenities for the property as well as any special amenity requests from the guest.

If you are interested, leave a message and I'll  get back with you soon!

MarceandCarlos0
Level 2
Biscayne Park, FL

Can anyone recommend a housekeeping service in Miami for My airbnb rooms/units? As I travel often for work it is becoming increasingly difficult to manage the cleaning of my rentals and I am considering to stop renting per night to turn to monthly or yearly which is in high demand in this town too. But before doing so, and considering all the work and furnishing that has gone into my airbnb rentals, I decided to turn to the community for options. Thank you in advance!