How to find a property manager for my airbnb property in Las Vegas

Mia30
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

How to find a property manager for my airbnb property in Las Vegas

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a property manager to look after my airbnb property in Las Vegas. 

Where should I start? How do you guys usually look for property managers? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks!

Mia

76 Replies 76
Richard261
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

I would be interested in meeting hosts that are considering using a co-hosting service; which I'm  considering providing to select few and like-minded hosts in  Las Vegas. I'm in NW Las Vegas. I'd be interested in talking to Vacation homeowners that have vacant and nicely furnishied homes in Summerlin area or NW and/or consider certain on properties on and near strip. I'm a very professional and business minded person dedicated to providing excellent services as your co-host. I have a top cleaning team and handyman to manage as well as provide excellent online customer support for booking.

Thank  you, Richard B

Superhost Skills.

[Email hidden]

@Richard261, I'd be interested in speaking with you, please email me at [email address hidden] Your phone number and email address to contact you at were hidden. Hopefully you can see mine!

Thanks!

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Richard261 and @Sheena19,

It's great to see you're interested in discussing co-hosting! Just to let you know, I have removed all personal details for your own security as this is a public forum - you can find more information in the Community Center Guidelines. If you wish to contact each other privately, you can do so by hovering over the other member's profile picture and clicking 'send message':

Send message method 1.png

Thanks,

Kirstie

Hi Richard,

Your email is hidden but I'd be glad to help you manage your properties here in the valley. I'm located in Rhodes Ranch 

Hi Richard, 

Do you offer services for Aribnb Managment in the Vegas area.

Theresa

Caroline428
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Hello Airbnb community,

My husband and I have a house in Las Vegas (its located 89148), it's about a 10ish minute drive to the strip and are interested in possibly renting it short term as opposed to regular long term tenants.  I am curious as to what the short term rental market is like there and how often I can anticipate my property to be rented.  Obviously we would be looking to make more than what we collect in monthly rent for this property.

I have looked into some companies that offer this service but also interested in the co-host option that some Airbnb-ers do as well.

I live in Los Angeles and really only visit Las Vegas once a year (or less) so just interetesed in some great options!

Look forward to hearing from everyone!

Caroline

Hello Caroline,

I am also in 89148 and would be happy to help you with your hosting! The turnover rate would depend on geographical desireability, the aesthetics of your home and lodging capacity etc. would love to chat more. Feel free to send me a direct message!

Keeta:

Please send me a message

Keeta0
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Hi all,

So glad to have found this post. I have hosted for local luxury properties both in Vegas and West Hollywood. Currently I am in Vegas and have partnered with a slew of auxiliary services to make any airbnb stay more exciting and memorable. From chauffeurs, personal chefs, rental companies to housekeeping etc.

No property is too small or large!

This year I'd really like to step up my hosting! Let's get to work!!

Please message me

Hi Keeta, Are you still offering managament for Airbnb rentals. I have one near the strip I am needing assistance with. What is your fee? 

Best,

Theresa

Hello!  I'm looking to assist with co-hosting properties in the Los Angeles/Long Beach/Orange County areas. Feel free to contact me at **. I'm a former realtor, born and raised in the L.A. area, currently residing on the L.A./O.C./L.B. border.  Contact me for more information. I'm ready to market and book your property!

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Sedrick0
Level 2
Oklahoma City, OK

How much does co-host usually charge?

Hello all,

I have a 1 bed 1 bath short term rental condo in Vegas very close to UNLV, and I am looking for a housekeeper to be on call in case I am in need. I pay $25/hr and shifts range from 1 hours (a quick prep from the next guest) to 2 hours (deep cleaning of house and laundry of comforters) usually between the hours of 11am and 3pm (but it is much more flexible if I do not have guests arriving that same day). General duties include laundry of linens and towels, changing the sheets, prepping the house for the next guest, and the usual housekeeping duties associated with short-term rental properties (cleaning bathrooms and floors, dusting, etc.). Housekeeper will have code to get in the unit, I will pay immediately after work has concluded via PayPal. Experience not required but I currently have over 20 reviews and a 4.9 star rating on airbnb so I expect good work. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, contact me. It is really pretty easy job (I' ve been doing it for a year and it never took me longer than 1 hour but I would need it 6 to 8 times a month) and the pay is good. Please let me know if interested!

Thanks,

Amir

Vinny7
Level 2
Santa Ana, CA

Hi,

I'm in the process of aquiring a property in North Las Vegas as a vacation home and am considering doing short-term rental. I read lots of info online said that it is illegal to do one. Anyone have a more definite answer on this ?  Property is located in 89031.

Oh, and am considering looking for a AirBNB host to help me in the setup process and host my property.

Many thanks,

Vinny