How to get full weekend rentals?

Garrett47
Level 2
Louisville, KY

How to get full weekend rentals?

Hello all, I'm having trouble understanding how to best ensure full weekend rentals and not just a single Friday or Saturday night. I have it set so that only Friday is a "Minimum 2-night" stay. Do I need to make both Friday and Saturday "Minimum 2-night" stays?

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Garrett47 

The minimum is only applied on a booking with check-in on the choosen day. So if you want this 2 nights minimum stay also on bookings starting on a Saturday, it must be set too.Please note somebody can still book on a thursday for 2 nights (or 3 or 4..) !

If you want only weekend bookings like check-in friday/check-out monday, then you also need to set the check-out day. If you want this only in specific weekends, then create a rule-set and apply it to the those weekends.

Garrett47
Level 2
Louisville, KY

So if I do the following my rented weekends would always be at least Fri & Sat, right?

1. Check-in Thursday, 3 night minimum.
  2. Check-in Friday, 2 night minimum.
  3. Block Saturday from being a check-in.

But what if someone wants to check-in Saturday for a week or something like that? Make Saturday a 2 night minimum as well?

Second question, I would think there would be a pretty standard plan of maximizing rented nights. Is there? I can't seem to find one.