How to get the guests to contact me when they show interest in my property

How to get the guests to contact me when they show interest in my property

Guests who are interested in the property ask me for contact details to speak/negotiate for the price, and to also ask for the address.

This is because people in India are comfortable over a direct call rather than the messaging concept.

Also, i am not sure how people for Airbnb can see my property and use it. Do they have to book the place by paying airbnb initially and then take the decision of using it or dropping the idea?

How to contact Airbnb. Please provide a help center contact number to get all the queries answered.

It is causing difficulity in handling the guests who are interested in the property.

The contact numbers show as Hidden when shared.

Thanks

Shankar Setty

2 Replies 2
Marcus0
Level 10
Berlin, DE

Shankar, the whole concept of Airbnb is to allow you to conduct business in a secure environment.  Airbnb attempts to provide you and your customer protection when booking accomodation.  It is against Airbnb´s policy to go outside of their system and provide direct contact details.  It is also for your safety.  If someone makes an enquiry with you, you can pre-approve them.  The customer can then decide if they want to book your property.  If a guest books your property they pay Airbnb the whole amount immediately (unless it is a long term booking).  Airbnb then pay you 24 hours after the guests arrive.  If you go to your help section most answers to the questions you have can be found there along with how to contact Airbnb which is mostly via email/online chat.  If your culture is to do business direct outside of websites then maybe Airbnb is not for you.

Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

That's not how AirBnB operates - everything is done through the platform including negotiating costs.