How to print reservations

Sharlene0
Level 2
Jurien Bay, AU

How to print reservations

I use to be able to print out confirmed bookings on  my tablet now the option shows to print but nothing happens. 

13 Replies 13
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

Then I suggest you use a laptop until the app updates.

Are you with Airbnb? if so why do they keep changing things that dont seem to be wrong.

@Sharlene0

None on the fourm are with airbnb - we are just hosts helping each other.

Kim203
Level 2
Hillsboro, OR

How To print reservation with profile photo.

We have in the past been able to print the reservation with the photo of the person renting a room. Can't do it any more? Can this be added back onto reservation somehow. I was nice to have a hardcopy of the person on file, to match up with the reservation

Isabelle575
Level 1
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

Where is the print feature in the reservation tab?  It would be nice to be able to print individual reservation

Charlene117
Level 1
Port Alberni, Canada

We used to be able to print the individual reservations... now with the redesign I cannot find the PRINT button.  Please help !

Hi Charlene,

Ctrl + P works. You don’t get the same result as before but at least you have a printed copy. 

@Nina460 figured out how to get everything on one page - here are the instructions:  https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/How-do-i-print-reservations-details-guest-itinerary-past-an...

Douglas236
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Unfortunately this does not give me what I need. I booked for the entire family (5 of us - with our names).

It's necessary for me to print the reservation with ALL OF THE NAMES because I need to apply for VISAS for each person in the family. The VISA APPLICATION requires PROOF OF ACCOMMODATION RESERVATIONS for ALL applicants.  

Brooks11
Level 2
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hi Community, i would like to print reservation as pdf, unfortunately funny symbol was shown out in pdf. anyone encountered this problem. this problem appear after new reservation outlook applied.

Does anyone know why I'm no longer receiving emails of our booked reservations as host?  I can print them through the reservations tab by choosing details, but it was so much easier to print with a direct email.