How to prove ownership of Airbnb

Answered!
Algis16
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

How to prove ownership of Airbnb

Good day,

I'm going to remortgage my property, but the bank is asking to prove the ownership of the Airbnb we own!

How can I do that? please help

Best regards

Algis 

1 Best Answer

@Algis16  I'm a bit confused by your bank's choice of terms, as you can certainly own your property (and presumably your bank already has proof of this) but one can't "own" an Airbnb in the conventional sense, because it's not a tangible object. It's just a listing on a platform that is not owned by you. You wouldn't say, if you sold a table on Craiglist, that you "own a Craigslist," right? 

If what your bank wants is proof of the ongoing income you've been deriving from the Airbnb rentals, you can generate a CSV from your Transaction History . 

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4

@Algis16  I'm a bit confused by your bank's choice of terms, as you can certainly own your property (and presumably your bank already has proof of this) but one can't "own" an Airbnb in the conventional sense, because it's not a tangible object. It's just a listing on a platform that is not owned by you. You wouldn't say, if you sold a table on Craiglist, that you "own a Craigslist," right? 

If what your bank wants is proof of the ongoing income you've been deriving from the Airbnb rentals, you can generate a CSV from your Transaction History . 

Algis16
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

@Anonymous  I'm with you, totally agree what you said. I have made a pdf file of the transaction of Airbnb. 

Thank you very much

Regards

Algis

Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

@Algis16 @Anonymous 

Under "Performance" -> "Earnings" you can select:

Request Proof of Income

For refinancing your mortgage. Learn more
Algis16
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Thank you @Lisa723  very kind from you. All done and ready for an appointment. 🙂

Regards

Algis