How to publish listing?

Chris1378
Level 2
Peterborough, NH

How to publish listing?

I have created my first listing yesterday and completed it. The listing appears on my dashboard, but not in searches for the area. I received a message that I should "Publish" my listing, but when I go to the listing page there is nothing about publishing it, just Edit or Preview. I've spent about an hour trying to resolve this and it is extremely frustrating.

7 Replies 7
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Chris1378  If you are not getting the Publish now message you have missed something in the setup that needs to be completed first. Click on edit or preview and see what it might be. 

Thanks, Letti. I've checked the listing and preview closely and I can't see anything I've missed. I went through the new listing process carefully and think I clicked "List your property" or something similar at the end. But then I got that email telling me to "Publish" my listing with no further instructions.

One thought: the listing will not be available for bookings for another week or so. Is it possible that the listing will not appear in searches until the date when it is available? I've tried doing a search using available dates (having logged out of my account) and my listing still doesn't appear.

@Chris1378  Is this the listing? If so, it's published already. 

Screenshot (175).png

Chris1378
Level 2
Peterborough, NH

That is the listing.  It does not show up in any searches. We have experimented with any way people might be searching in this area.  It does not show up.  

Chris1378
Level 2
Peterborough, NH

How did you find it? That appears to be a screenshot. 

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Chris1378  It is a screenshot Here where I found it:

Screenshot (176).png

Robyn190
Level 1
Sunshine Coast, Australia

We are having the same challenge, we can find our listing on our mobile phone app, but not on our desktop. Doing all the same things as noted above :(.....