How to "Leave a Public Response" to a review?

Arianna28
Level 1
New Orleans, LA

How to "Leave a Public Response" to a review?

Okay I feel like I'm going crazy. I have definitely done this before but am not seeing how to do it now. I'd like to leave a public response to a guest's review, but I can't seem to find how to do it now! 

6 Replies 6
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Arianna28,

On the website click on "Host" and then "Reviews". Then you will see all the reviews guests have left.

In each one there will be a "Leave public response" link. Click on that.

I'm not sure if it's possible to do it in the app. I can't find a way to do it using the app.

Steve.

Hello Steve,

I have the same issue. I am using the browser version and I also do not see a link in the public review. I went to profile - reviews - reviews about you. The review is shown (plus a private message), but I cannot see a way to thank her for the review.

Greetings from Uganda,

Petra

Darius16
Level 1
County Dublin, Ireland

Is it possible that more than 14 days passed after check-out date so you no longer can leave a public response?

I did successfully submitted a review after this 14-day window.  I think that you can probably submit it within the next month or so

Heather427
Level 1
Charlotte, NC

Same problem: I accidently used brackets (force of habit) in my review for all my glowing praise, but it rendered them blank. AirBnB said to leave a new "Public Response", but the only place that allows me to do this is on her review of me as a guest (which doesn't help with her reviews.) Any solutions to this? (Tried on a mac and android phone, both Firefox and Chrome.)

Janet243
Level 2
Shaftesbury, United Kingdom

I can sometimes see leave response but not always