How to search and filter reviews on my place

Drover0
Level 1
Whitehall, MI

How to search and filter reviews on my place

Howdy,

I have ten rooms that all have their individual listing. I want to go through all of the review that guests have left and find areas where I can improve. Ideally look at all of my 1 star, then 2 star, then 3star and so on. 

I CAN'T find a good way of doing this.

Can anyone give me a step by step, what buttons to click on, to find the way of doing this.

What I've found so far is frustrating.

I log on to hosting

click Performance

click quality --> overall quality

scroll down to reviews and it shows me 5 review.

Theres a text link that says, Show 447 Reviews

I click on it and a sidebar comes up showing me the same 5 review and a next option to see the next 5 review. When I click on any of the reviews to read it, it shows the review, but no way of going back to the list with out clicking through again.

I hope there is a page that shows all of the review and an option to filter them.

If there is please point me to it.

6 Replies 6
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

All of your reviews appear on your profile. When you click on "show more reviews" at the bottom, the ones you already looked at are still visible if you just scroll back up. No need to click back and forth. But I don't think there's any way to filter them. @Drover0 

Cindy513
Level 2
Milford Haven, United Kingdom

Sorry, this may not be related but i have been trawling the site for a while to get an answer....my guest has 3 hours left to give a review, she has messaged me to say her computer sayserror code 404. Help would be appreciated

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Cindy513 @Drover0 

Your guest can try it from review page (  @Drover0 : where all reviews are listed):

www.airbnb.com/users/reviews

@Cindy513 Tell here to clear her cache or switch computer on and off again and it might start working

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Drover0 I would just look at the text and note down the issues.

the importance of how many stars is well.... not important 

Cindy513
Level 2
Milford Haven, United Kingdom

The issue was that she wanted to wright a lovely review but her computer would not accept...not bothered about stars just  is a shame. n the mean time I have managed to talk online with Airbnb it is too late now. Thanks anyway