How to set a 10 night discount for select dates

Amy265
Level 2
Austin, TX

How to set a 10 night discount for select dates

I received a note from AirBnB prompting me to set a 10% discount for two nights, coming up shortly.

I clicked on the email link to do this -- just like I have done previously -- but there's no option to actually activate.  I've tested a  couple different ways to see if I am missing something but it looks like this 10% has not been applied and there's no way to actually do it.

Is there a way to actually take AirBnb up on this or is it not actually possible due to buggy coding?

Note, this is not an overarching setting that applies to 7 day or 1 month long stay.  This is to prompt a short-term booking only, which should kick off emails to those travelers have inquired about my property on the specific dates.

2 Replies 2

When I've received these prompts, by clicking through the link, it's automatically been applied to the dates they recommended.  I actually got a little "price tag" on my calendar.   If that's not happened, I would log it as a bug: https://www.airbnb.ca/help/feedback

Kirsten-And-Jon0
Level 1
Santa Monica, CA

I received a 10% offer as well (spanning two days) and was wondering if anyone knew: does the 10% discount only apply if someone books BOTH days, or does it even apply when only booking one of the two?