How to sign up for co-hosting?

Answered!
Katarina-and-Ante0
Level 5
Split, Croatia

How to sign up for co-hosting?

How do I sign-up fo co-hosting? I would love to know about other hosts in my area looking for helping hand.

Ante

1 Best Answer
Neti1
Level 4
New Orleans, LA

55 Replies 55
Susan1342
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Camarillo California Super Co-Host Available.

I am a Super Host at my Las Vegas properties, I moved to California near Ventura County and looking to Co-host some were close to Camarillo, California. Please message me.

Susan Wallis

Hi Susan, I know this comment is a bit old, but are you still interested in cohosting? I have a property in Ventura, California.

Hi Jean! I live in Ventura and I would be interested in being your co-host! Please email me at clairevac13@gmail.com. Thanks!!! Claire ☺️

@Jean6388  see comment above ☺️

May59
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

did someone know how to apply for co-host in la county? I'm in studio city area 🙂

thanks

@May59 Hi! I live in Ventura county but I would love to be a co-host on your studio city property! Please email me at clairevac13@gmail.com. Thanks! -Claire ☺️

Daniel8108
Level 2
San Miguel, El Salvador

Can someone help on Where we supost to Join to be on a waiting co host list??

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Daniel8108  I hope you’re well!

Airbnb closed the host/co-host matching function on the Airbnb platform a couple of years ago now.

The best way to connect with hosts local to you looking for support is to join some local Facebook hosting groups in your area and start some conversations.

Paul 🙂

IF anyone is based in new york and needs a co-host feel free to contact me.

Hi my name is Morly im currently in Brooklyn NY and im interested in co hosting 

Hi my name jasmin im looking to co host property in and around cocoa beach, Orlando , Kissimmee florida areas