I Have not been paid and the guest has left

Answered!
Lauren725
Level 1
Johannesburg, South Africa

I Have not been paid and the guest has left

Hi all,

I have not been paid yet and the guest has left - any idea how I sort this out?

1 Best Answer
Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Lauren725

If it is possible, for the first guest, a host need to wait for about 30 days for getting payed. And after that every 24 hours : 

https://www.airbnb.ie/help/article/425/when-will-i-get-my-payout  

Thanks, 

Miloud

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Mike-And-Helen0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

Is it a first booking for you or was it a one night stay?

I think airbnb holds the money longer for a first booking.

I have had the same experience with one night stays, the notification of a payout comes after guests have checked out.

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Lauren725

If it is possible, for the first guest, a host need to wait for about 30 days for getting payed. And after that every 24 hours : 

https://www.airbnb.ie/help/article/425/when-will-i-get-my-payout  

Thanks, 

Miloud

Geetha4
Level 2
Colombo, LK

My payment has not received yet, Who hold the payment ? Airbnb or the Guest? Hosting has done and payment has not come , Please let me know how long will it take and how  squire is the payment ?

I had a guest Nov 1st - Nov 3rd there was some kind of bug in Airbnb system. I have been on the phone and emailed so many times its disgusting!  Everyone apologizes but NO ONE does anything to I can receive my payment.  

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I am seriously thinking of going with Travel Advisor.

Geetha4
Level 2
Colombo, LK

The Airbnb is a strong company, Is it your first renting? If so Will take little time for your payment , I had a issue of not giving the proper bank details check that too .

Amanda808
Level 2
Christchurch, New Zealand

I've been waiting on a payment from 2 months ago. Apparently I wasn't paid as the guests credit card declined. 6 days he stayed with me and still no payment. He is not responding to any calls or messages. Air bnb take the payment so why am I being penalised. It should be their responsibility to pay me for the service I am giving through their platform, especially when I'm not taking the payment. And they never told me it had been declined at the time. If I had known I would have made him pay me while he was in my home or told him to leave. Disgusting of both the guest and air bnb for not taking care of this. 

I never get paid for 2hostings dated Dec 27-28 and 28-29..please do check asap.thanks