I accomplished all the requirements for Super Host and I hasn't got it yet

David821
Level 1
New York, NY

I accomplished all the requirements for Super Host and I hasn't got it yet

Hi,

I have three listings and have worked very hard with my guests in order to get Super Host status. In the last review (this past January), I haven't got it yet. It makes no sense. Attached my Super Host requeriments:

Superhost            You
Completed trips
10           90
Commitment rate
100%           100%
Response rate
90%           100%
5-star trips
80%           87%
Review rate
50%           87%
6 Replies 6
Nanette1
Level 2
Manila, Philippines

Hi David!

I noticed that you joined just last month. First and foremost, congratulations on meeting the Super Host standards so early!

To answer your question, the last cut-off date for Airbnb host selection was last January 1. The next cutoff date will be April 1. So if you maintain your high ratings, you will definitely be a superhost in a few more months.

P.S

nice listings!

Thank you for your respond! But I joined AirBnB on September 2016 and I met all the requirements by January 1st.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Albar0

Are you saying you met BNB's standards for superhost status for each of your three listings?

If not, this is why you haven't been awarded superhost status.

Helen,

Yes, in all the listings.

Overall rating
Total reviews
88%
5 star reviews

Overall rating
Total reviews
89%
5 star reviews

Overall rating
Total reviews
84%
5 star reviews

Why am I not getting it?

Thanks

Maria568
Level 5
Stanthorpe, Australia

I have the same problem they say the review was October the 1st ... so when do I actually get it ? 

First of all, congratulations on getting the Super Host status!

To answer your question - There is a 14 day assessment period. The cut-off date is October 1, if you've met your hosting standards - then you will receive your Super Host status on October 14, 2017.

Congratulations once again, and happy hosting!