I always get paid lesser than the payout amount expected

Max434
Level 1
Minneapolis, MN

I always get paid lesser than the payout amount expected

Each time am expected to get paid is always lesser than the payout amount issued. the last payout was 103.98 i received 73.98 dollars. I did follow up with airbnb and i was told they did paid the full amount i need to ask my bank, i ask my bank and i was told the amount received from airbnb is the amount deposited to my account. Whenever i receive this payment is usually indicated in my bank acount statement airbnb with the amount 73.98 dollars instead of 103.98 dollars am very confused because am running at huge lost. Any advice or suggestion will be highly appreciate.

Thanks.

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Max434 

So... or Airbnb or your bank is lying..

You can check the Airbnb payout in your Transaction History pages. The difference you mention is a significant amount of money (30 dollar), so it must be made clear who is making a good profit here

best regards,

Emiel

@Emiel1Thanks for your advice. I did check the payout in my transaction history is the same 103 dollars but i still get 73 airbnb or my bank is lying i just dont who is lying between them and i dont know what to do next when am expecting my payout because am definately going to get paid lesser than the expected amount.