I am a host, but i haven't got any money from Airbnb since the beginning of okt.please phone me on **

Ton7492
Level 1
Karlstad, Sweden

I am a host, but i haven't got any money from Airbnb since the beginning of okt.please phone me on **

I am a host.

Please phone me on **

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - please see Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2
Sandra856
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

Hi @Ton7492 🙂

This is just a community for hosts and guests - no one from Airbnb will be able to help you from here.

Whenever I have have needed help from Airbnb I have been writing to them via the reservation - there is a contact/help link. You can also try and call. This is the Swedish number : 

Sweden+46 844 68 12 34

Greetings from Copenhagen 

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the Community @Ton7492, and I'm really sorry to hear about the issue you have here. @Sandra856 has given you some great advice on how to contact Support, so do let us know how you get on. 

In the meantime, just a heads up that I have removed your phone number from the post for safety reasons (we don't want you getting any unwarranted calls). If you do want to share any personal details with another member, then you can always so this via a direct message 😊