I am a host, where can I see the complete review left by a guest showing ratings per category?

Hospitality-Expert0
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I am a host, where can I see the complete review left by a guest showing ratings per category?

I am trying to find where I can see the breakdown a guest has left regarding various categories, cleanliness, communication etc. I can't seem to find it under the hosts reveiw section, please help.

3 Replies 3
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Hospitality-Expert0

You can't see that breakdown. All you can do is keep an eye on your ratings (and the individual components) as each review comes in. It will give you some indication as it will say your last x number of ratings have been x star, etc..

Thank you for your reply. Why is it that I sometimes receive e-mails from automated@airbnb.com with this info, even some of my co-hosts get this, but when I try to view the details on my main hosting web interface I can't find it.  It would be helpful to know in which areas we have scored less than 5, as all we see is the overall rating 5. Have you never received these detailed reviews?

See the e-mail we receive, do you not get these?

Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 6.34.26 PM.png