I am about to purchase a property in Istanbul, Turkey

I am about to purchase a property in Istanbul, Turkey

I am about to purchase a property in Istanbul, Turkey and I want to host it on Airbnb and I was wondering if anyone wants to rent it from me. Here is the area that  I am thinking of purchasing :

ZEYNEP BRU

BACHCHEH CHAHER

BIKKICK DO ZO

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

David

10 Replies 10

@David7463 Why on earth would anyone be interested in renting a property from someone who doesn't own it yet, just based on a random internet post? 

There are better ways of going about market research. For example, the site AirDNA has locally specific information about demand and pricing trends for STRs.

But if you think posting here is how you attract actual guests, get in touch because I have a bridge to sell you. 

I guess you misunderstood my comment. what I meant was, when I owned it, I would like to rent it to someone who already has an Airbnb business and wants to rent it through Airbnb.

@David7463  This still makes no sense. If you want to be a landlord, you're going to take a fixed monthly rental price regardless of whether the tenant sublets the property on Airbnb or just lives in it. But if you can't countenance the notion of having residential tenants, and specifically want the home to be an Airbnb, you'll have to pay a property manager or co-host a commission or wage rather than entrap them in a totally unnecessary rental contract.

How much are you asking for the bridge? I am interested.

one-million-dollars-300x152.jpg

Said132
Level 2
New York, United States

I really like Turkey after having visited it two years ago. Me and my wife would like to buy a small property there, but would also like to be able to put it on airbnb when we are not there on vacation. Can a person list an apartment on airnbnb, or does it have to be a house? I have a lot of questions, but that is the main one. Also, are there neighborhoods where the laws do not allow airbnb?

Hi Said, in most districts in istanbul it’s hard to do Airbnbs.

However, in some areas and in some properties you can easily do it. Sisli, Fatih, Uskudar, Atasehir are some of them.

I'm working both in hospitality and real estate sector. Let me know if you have any more question...

You can list an appartement 

Nihat0
Level 2
İstanbul, Turkey

hi Said, how are you doing? ı am super host located ın ıstanbul.  let me know if you need a cohost to run your place. regards, Nihat

Hello Nihat, i am interested in buying a property in istanbul,  i would like to get in touch with you if possible. How can i contact you if you're interested